LIHYP will realise
- A NSR H2 platform-marketplace linking H2 relevant stakeholders.
- Data mining for demand, production and supply of H2 from now till 2030.
- Steps towards managing shortages and surpluses of H2 production.
- Steps to system integration for H2 infrastructures, harmonisation and standardization.
- Promote incentivs for H2, contribute to level playing field with fossil fuels.
- Commit LIHYP partners and her associates (about 2000 SMES) to Fit-for-55 targets by drawing up and communicate local-regional-NSR(H2) roadmaps/strategy plans till 2030, based on predictive data analysis.
- Entrepreneurs, investors and public authorities using roadmaps for business modelling to plan NSR investments and capacities.
- H2 demonstrators to learn from, showcase and promote H2 applications.
OLEC's role in the project
Together with the lead partner New Energy Coalition, OLEC oganizes and plans the internal and external communication within the project, provides support in the context of events and public relations activities and accompanies the Oldenburg pilot during its implementation.